Monday, March 26, 2012

logo animation final

With my background I took a generic image and adjusted it to work with my logo.
  
From this:
 

To this:


As for the animation aspect, after some trial and errors I settled on the various effects in the final version.  I had tried the pen tool and all types of fractal noise and vector blurs mixed with masks.  The outcome wasn't quite what I hat intended so I chose to go with the ever classic lens flare.  Somewhat does the trick without going overboard.


And here is a really bad experiment I tried, I was testing it out on a different layer to see how well it would work to "flash" the letters in.  After some few hours, I realized that it would not do the trick and the idea was scrapped. 
http://youtu.be/9KP8I8_fUSE




No comments:

Post a Comment