Thursday, March 1, 2012

Logo Design

I have chosen to do a simplified logo for tm2studios, my little crafting corner of the world.  Brief explanation of this logo is this: it's a cat, with a fish in it's mouth.  The name "tm2" stands for tuna melt the second, a joke running long and strong of an old friend of mine who's nickname was tuna melt.  Don't ask.  I named my computer after her, again joking, and it seemed to stick.  So when I came up with a goofy unique name for my studio that I go to art shows with and use, all I could think of was this.  So, here be my discussion.

I have chosen to do a Show Opener, as this would be the beginning logo for a website.  My logo is that of a cat, holding a fish bone in it's mouth.  When it shows on the stage, it will mew and pick up the fish on the ground, holding it in it's mouth.  The logo will then change to a lined style of the image.  This logo can be cute, playful, quick, and it will also house the name of the studio as well at the end.  It will have design elements as well as animation elements. 





Here is an old old old card that I used, one that has the outline of the cat, similar to what I will be using.  I also have a logo that I have created for a friend, that I could alter to a more animated feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment